Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Seriously considering inventing ice gloves and socks for cooling off

Fairbanks summer weather is usually the hottest weather in the state - and I am feeling it! OMG I am one hot eskimo! haha - not like OMG that woman is HOT - more like OMG that woman needs something fast or she is going to have a heat stroke! I know - some of you are thinking, "C'Mon! get real! Fairbanks is not too bad right now." I know - I am surviving. It just feels like I am a little out of my element and didn't bring too much "juss hut!" clothing to wear. (Two jeans???) lol

This was more to rant, I am not serious about the ice gloves and socks...or am I??
Enjoy the hot weather while you can - I know I will - when it get too hot I just picture how Fairbanks is during winter and think - this is not too bad. Not too bad at all

No comments: