Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
I am back in Bethel after a short visit (freezing visit) to Russian Mission. On average it was -45 below. My son came back with me only to say he misses home. He left to his sisters this evening. I returned before our Russian Orthodox Christmas on January 7th and due to illness I pretty much missed the celebrations in Bethel.

School was due to start on the 9th, and it has been canceled this week due to frozen pipes. Yes it is that cold here.

My daughter Maxine got engaged over Christmas break. I do believe she is planning on a June wedding. She ALMOST tried February which would be not good. June is better. much. much. MUCH better.

I am taking deep breaths and getting my binders and ideas on paper/computer.

Ready

set

WAIT!!! (okay we cannot wait much longer... go ahead)

Here we go.... the first steps of 5 months of being bent into a formalized, certified...teacher.

Let it be official!

(wish me luck!!!)

No comments: