Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A glimpse of the city life again

Maxine and I are relaxing for a few minutes before returning to the Anchorage International Airport. The Doctor that reviewed the sonogram done in Bethel said he wanted another one done to make sure the baby had no signs of Down Syndrome since the first prenatal was past the 22 week deadline for the three-t test (I think that is what it is called) for birth defects. Worrisome week... the new sonogram we did was very thorough and the Doctor here says everything looks normal and healthy and my granddaughter seems to be doing just fine!! (Whew!)

I am almost done with the application for my internship year, and we are almost ready for the first baby to arrive which will be soon. Busy busy busy...but like everything else taken a day at a time things will work out.

It was so wonderful to see Theresa at ANMC yesterday and Margaret when we were coming home from a Bethel appointment last week! Always good to see great friends. I hope to see some of you again sometime soon... Until then take care and God Bless all! ~Nuss

1 comment:

Aanaq Nick- Back at Home said...

Hi Nuss, Thanks! Wow, your going to be a grandmother. I hope everything is going well. Here, it's starting off pretty good. I'm waiting for my books though. I'll HEAR ya in class!! Susie