Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!! I miss your notes!

Just wanted to say Happy New Year to you all. I miss your blogs. I am enjoying the break, or what is left of the break by working at the store helping with inventory, taxes and dividends... I need to leave some time for getting ready to welcome everyone to my home on possibly the 8th or 9th during our "Slavic." I hope everyone is doing OK. Hopefully on the 6th Maxine and I will actually make it to her first prenatal. Every day they scheduled a sono and first prenatal, the snow bucket in the sky gets a big kick and it all comes falling down like there is no tomorrow. God willing we will actually make it into a plane and down to Bethel. It so happens that on the 7th the star in Bethel will enter my parents home and we might actually get to spend some time with everyone there. I sure hope so! Until then, Take care and I sure miss you guys!

No comments: