Monday, May 12, 2008

HELLO GRANDBABY!!!!

My daughter had a Mothers Day baby girl weighing 8 pounds 3 ounces, stretching 20 and a half inches long at 3:48 P.M. May 11th 2008. Mother and daughter doing fine, impatiently sitting at the hospital as the new mother recovers from an unexpected c-section. We were blessed though that we went to the hospital early enough that nothing was rushed. Turns out that the baby was wanting to come into the world feet first. She was breached. My grandmother told me to tell the baby "just like Grandma!" because turns out I was born feet first. It was a wonderful Mothers Day present. The other grandmother was there in the lobby, along with my parents, the father Stephan "Blacky" and his sister Nadia, their cousins Diane and Brian, my sister-in-law April, my niece Rachael and the new uncle Nicholas. Sadly we all did not have a camera between us. We are in the process of finding one. I will post pictures as soon as possible. Until then...

3 comments:

skipvia said...

What a great Mother's Day present for you and your daughter. It's great to hear that everyone is well. Congratulations to you and your daughter. (That little girl is going to have a great grandma.)

KendraKrenz said...

Congratulations Nas and your daughter! How does it feel to be a Grandma now? :-)

Rural Teacher said...

Thank you!! It feels like starting over this time with directions :P It was a great Mothers Day present! She is adorable!