Saturday, July 18, 2009

Rainy days, good for eliminating procrastination


Sometimes I notice delays tend to wait for me to finish up something I put aside until it is completed. For example the weather outside has been dismal, and after I had a bout of sickness I got so bored I started scanning the pictures I wanted for myself from my parents collection (some of which were mine from years ago). What do you know - the sun is peaking through the clouds. Maybe once I am done uploading them to a place I can retrieve them later we can actually go berrypicking. Speaking of berries, they seem late this year. I hope we get some because I am missing my girls. The picture added here is my grandfather with his wife Olga, my dad and his sister Nastasia

2 comments:

noelstrick said...

I love this picture. It was good catching up on your blogg. I liked hearing about your berry picking, even without the sound effects, LOL. I am hoping to go out blueberry picking this evening. It is nice to have some time to catch up with others. This is when I normally catch up on my e-mails etc...

Rural Teacher said...

yes, I love this picure! I need to get it enlarged and put on the wall along with some others. SO good to hear from you again !