Friday, March 4, 2011

Unofficial Daycare nights and weekends

I am beginning to learn to tune out noise while doing my homework. We have kids around most of the time but lately I feel like there is a sign I cannot see that reads "Unofficial Daycare Center" on my door. Its usually my grandkids and once in a while my nephews. This can get tough when it comes time to finish assignments. Sometimes I think everyone else just don't care so much that they just "forget" I have classes that require a lot of reading and writing. Either that or its just more important for them to play ball, watch others play ball or go play bingo. I don't mind because they do ask before they go - its just that sometimes I feel that my studies are not considered important enough to give me time to do them in peace and quiet. I usually get them done once the kids are all asleep or before my son wakes up in the morning.

No comments: