Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wow I am starting my internship year

The countdown has begun! I am presently sitting in an inservice at Gladys Jung Elementary. It is my third day and there is so much new technological usage that my mind is blown away with excitement! Smart boards, notebooks, ichat.... whew! I am so excited for this year! I still do not have my own apartment or house but I am enjoying my time in my parents home. I was so psyched about starting I arrived at 7:30 AM only to find that the kids start school at 8:30. There are 400+ teachers in the inservice and from what I have seen they are so awesome! There is a lot of things I am unfamiliar with but I will dive into them with great gusto!

SMILING!

3 comments:

skipvia said...

Hi Nastasia;
So glad to hear you are starting your internship and that you're still blogging. You have so much to offer to your students and the rest of us. Kepp in touch!

skipvia said...

PS: Great photo!

Rural Teacher said...

Thanks Skip - yea I figured I needed my tried and true avenue of venting :P I am glad someone is reading this once in a while. How are you doing?