Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Blogging in the dark

What goes around comes around - The Boss Bruce Springsteen has his hits of my teenage years in itunes..I seen Sad'e on the Today show I think...and I am at my parents house trying not to be too loud since my parents have retired for the night. Its been a long time since I have spent more than a few hurried hours with them and these past two days have been very good for my soul. My youngest two daughters and I came yesterday evening for eye appointments. The eye doctor is at Russian Mission but they don't do contacts on village exams. Dividend time is the only time we can afford the $188 RT ticket and $50 per box contacts for the girls. Also its a great time to get clothes since we got a little extra this year.
Maxine and my dad Alex S. Nick, he works for US Fish and Wildlife
It was Maxine's 17th birthday so we got a cake and my mom made some spaghetti and basically we got ourselves stuffed. I put some of my mom's old classic country on the computer...I am eye-ing my mom's plant clippings to add to the three I have at home.

1 comment:

skipvia said...

Nice to know that even the darkness won't keep you away from blogging.

:-)