Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Daughter is getting married

My daughter Charitina is getting married this Sunday. The family is all together and things are getting hectic. My aunt forgot my name, my cousin said "I am putting the fish in the chicken." I have been running around in circles and sometimes find that I tell someone half a sentence and walk away to finish something I started but didn't finish. Crazy fun times! My mother and her sister's are together again - the brother's are not all here. Memories of those that passed on makes some moments bittersweet but that just brings us closer together.

2 comments:

KendraKrenz said...

Hi Nas,
Congratulations on your daughter's wedding.

Rural Teacher said...

Thank you! It was a great ceremony - I will post pictures as soon as I get the pics on either picaso or flickr