Monday, June 29, 2009

Never fails the perfect moment for a good picture or camcorder and there is none to be found!!

I have been at my parent's camp for two days now with Nicholas and there was at least 4 times where Nicholas got us laughing and one of us would say "if only we had a camera or camcorder!" With him being a year old and just learning to walk on the uneven ground his expressions when he almost stumbled or the time he fell and decided it was a great place to lay around and feel the sand, getting head to toe dirty especially around his mouth where he has been drooling on account of his molars coming out...I just had to write it somewhere I will not forget when I get home. Now we are at my parents home in bethel washing clothes and getting more sets because apparently three pants in a day of a year old boy is not enough. If only I had pictures!

No comments: