Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays everyone! I was wanting to post this before the big turkey day but my internet was a bit off that day. I just wanted to say THANK YOU too all of you for being who you are and what you do in life. Winter is here and holiday season is speedily approaching. The decorating bug has bitten but I am refusing to give into it until I get my assignments done. been hard, its had my kids shaking their heads at my anticipation. The snow has been falling, people out fishing and trapping, kids riding and I am still stuck looking into what I first thought was a great computer course. I cannot WAIT until I get my failing grade for that class as long as I do not need to do research on the internet for hours to answer a one sentence question ever again! I am thankful that we have only a few more weeks of THAT class.

On a lighter note I am determined to complete my biology nutrition labwork now that the Thanksgiving feast is over with. :)) I almost started the three day "all you eat" list the day before Thanksgiving. I have a great family, great big family, with some great cooks who go all out during the holidays...writing the selection alone would give a fitness fanatic a heart attack. I couldn't do that to anyone. Its bad enough that I know its not all that healthy, I don't want to calculate just how much. I will try that for my new year resolution. It was a lot better when I was out doing stuff instead of staying home.

No comments: