Friday, November 2, 2007

So good to hear all of your voices!!

WooHOO!! My ED 330 Presentation is finished! I can almost say "FREEDOM!" from the homework grinding mill. I'm so excited! Wish I weren't so tired! I know I know I know I just can't hide it! Okay back to work. I am feeling much better. Halloween was fun, the candy and gum are making me cringe everytime I see one of our kids hovering over their stashes...like I am not peeking to see what kind of treat I might want. I got another biology midterm to do...but celebrating finished and/or new accomplishments really help fuel ongoing assignments. I still have not totally learned how to be an fix-it-all in the boiler department, but I got the boiler to start by bleeding it. Not totally miss independence but nobody can be. It was so great to hear everyone today - all the presenters have such great projects and pictures...totally awesome!!! Can't wait to see everyone else's

1 comment:

darleneulak said...

I know it was really nice and exciting to hear everyone. I bet you're really relieved, I know I'll be once I'm over the presentation. Good Job on yours.