Friday, November 30, 2007

A Very Wet n Windy World Out there!

Those NYO kids came this week and swoosh came the wind and warm weather...down went the snow and out came the slush and puddles of water! The wind is still blowing away -harder than usual. So strongly last night it sounded like those special effects in a horror movie. The kids are having fun in the gym...I have not been able to make it down due to my homework...but my girls have a lot of great pictures which unfortunately are on the other computer.

My christmas wish for now is to NOT have to worry about slipping, or about someone falling through the ice...please Lord bring on the cold and let it snow for Christmas!!

2 comments:

darleneulak said...

I know, it was howling here too. Blew so hard that the electrical wire must have broken off and shut part of my homes electricity. It's weird having partial electricity, hopefully it will be fixed soon. I think this entry is next to the last entry due, right? So sad to stop hearing from everyone. Keep in touch.

noelstrick said...

Nastasia, I couldn't believe how warm it was in Bethel this last Fri, and Sat with no snow! We had to take pictures, we were so shocked. The tournament in Bethel was fun, but we sure missed all the other teams. I know what you mean about the ice, I pray also that it is a safe winter out there. Up here even though it is a bit colder we still have bad spots out there. You take care and Merry Christmas.