Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy Easter!


As most of you know I am a Russian Orthodox Christian. This Sunday is our Easter and things are hectic to say the least because it is also the last Sunday before the finals. I have had to find ways to balance out a lot of things. At least now I don't have to hold the news of my eldest daughter's engagement any longer since she has had her boyfriend ask my dad yesterday. She is adopted by my parents but I still consider her my baby too. She is only 19 years old... I am happy that she has found a responsible partner, and I do like Pete, respect him... Just sad though that time really flew by: seems like just a few years ago she was a baby, and now she is planning on getting married in August. I have gotten so much gray hair sprouting this past week than I have had in a long long time. With my internship year possibly starting this August you can just imagine my emotions at this time! I must look so responsible to someone up there! I can just hear "C'mon Nus, I know you can handle this! Show me how you can juggle" Ohh well... bring out the gigantic calendar and a set of colored markers, an excel spreadsheet for budgeting, and a help wanted ad that accepts teenagers. Here is to the future Mr. and Mrs. Theodore Pete and Charitina Stephanoff!

No comments: